Music courtesy of Joshua McLean.
Godot Engine used for development on Ubuntu.
An entry for the 2-button game jam.
Currently, there is only one level playable.
Next update: Driveability
- Arrow signs to show upcoming turns
- End level by stopping in a box
- Updated physics: improved braking to help kick the back out
- Fix to Big City Highway looping bug
- Traffic to smash into / avoid
- Three levels, each with three stages
- Probably more as I dream them up / people suggest them
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Driveability and Graphics Tweaks42 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'd never seen a Twitch stream before this - it's really interesting to see someone play it for the first time. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
I love the suggestion about stopping in a box at the end of the stage. I'll need to make the braking more controllable though!
Controlling the car is pretty challenging, but I guess it's supposed to be.
Also, I found a bug: driving south on the highway stage select lets you drive off into a featureless gray void. It's possible to get back to the track from there, but perhaps you should have the highway loop in both directions?